[Zope] Programmatically adding and deleting indexes in a ZCatalog

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:41:12 -0700

Michel Pelletier wrote:

> [...]

I know that DC uses Object Design (not sure what version). This is the first
I've heard that it's given you any problems. I had been considering purchasing
it myself.

Can you tell us what problems this product has, and is there an alternative
that's better?

Michael Bernstein.