[Zope] Object reference and the _SetObject() method

Sascha Matzke Sascha Matzke <matzke@metabox.de>
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 23:46:36 +0200

On Tue, Oct 19, 1999 at 01:06:54PM +0200, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> >But what could happen, if I keep record of the references, where could
> >it break? And yes I'm going the link only objects with Management Interface.
>
> Nothing. Just because the Zope management interface uses a hierarchical
> structure, doesn't mean that every object cannot be referenced more then once.

The only thing that could happen is that if the referenced object
depends on acquisition, it will break (or you reconstruct the
aquisition path)

Sascha
--
.-> Sascha Matzke - sascha@bespin.de - http://www.bespin.de -.
|   Macht kaputt was euch kaputt macht...                    |