[Zope] Tutorial request

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:19:46 +0200

Hi everybody,

I'm wondering if somebody already created this and wants to learn it to
everybody. It's about a very basic thing, but which lot's of people could
learn from.

I want to creat a Address-book in Zope. A person can add, edit or delete
his address. He can view all adresses and sort them by first/last name,
zip-code. How will we have to start implementing this?

What's the best way? Put all the addresses into Zope or into a database? Do
we need Python? Or can everything be done with ZClasses?

Anybody ideas or wants to write a tutorial? If not, I'll write the
tutorial, but before that, I need someone (or more) who will create this
application into Zope.

I don't know, but I think that this example will help newbies a lot...

Tom.