[Zope] Zcatalog and PrincipiaSearchSource with Zclasses ?

Geir B Hansen geirh@funcom.com
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:09:27 +0200

> > for example i'd like to be able to search among my 'newsdoc'
> > instances,
> > not only by title, author or content, but with a single
> > form-field.. Is
> > this possible ??
>
> Sure, why not just impliment a DTML Method in your ZClass called
> PrincipiaSearchSource that returns what you want indexed?
>
> <dtml-return "title + author + body">
>
> -Michel

Wow.. I have been a bit narrow-minded when thinking about Zclasses and
Zcatalog.  A lot of things seem a lot clearer to me right now..   Thanks
!!

.. but..  i still cannot make the Zcatalog index my new method
'PrincipiaSearchSource' that i made inside my Zclass.. The method works
nicely when called from another dtml-method, but does not get indexed..
I am at quite a loss here. .

any hints to what i might do to solve it ??

          Geir B Hansen
      geirh@funcom.com
Web-designer / Graphic artist
          Funcom Oslo