[Zope] AttributeError .. __call__

Oliver Frommel oliver@aec.at
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 02:15:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

just as I thought that I had understood the acquisition concept (and
successfully created some methods that do what I want) I encountered another
problem:

for testing i have the following infrastructure:

/site/programm/index_html
/show_vars (DTML Doc.)

show_vars:
   Folder: <dtml-var title><br>
   <dtml-in "programm.objectValues(['DTML Document'])">
      DTML Document: <dtml-var title_or_id><br>
   </dtml-in>

or
   <dtml-with programm>
   Folder: <dtml-var title><br>
   <dtml-in "objectValues(['DTML Document'])">
      DTML Document: <dtml-var title_or_id><br>
   </dtml-in>
   </dtml-with>

now the request "http://localhost:8080/site/show_vars" works but
http://localhost:8080/site/programm/show_vars doesn't.
I thought that the second request would acquire the namespace of its parents,
namely "/site/" and thus be able to find the requested object.
(as it does with the "show_vars" object)
However I get this error:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: __call__

what am I doing wrong this time?