[Zope] Could someone translate the debugging information?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:07:26 -0400

This can be avoided by changing the following line in your Zope.cgi
file:

PCGI_PUBLISHER=/home/michel/dev/Portal/pcgi/pcgi_publisher.py

to an empty dummy file.  This way, pcgi-wrapper will not try to file up
Zope The Old Way.

Whether or not this was the original problem is unkown.  If VanL say the
error in the browser, then it was, if in the terminal, then it's a
permission problem.

-Michel