[Zope] Something want to ask you!

Dom Mitchell Dom.Mitchell@palmerharvey.co.uk
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:09:21 +0100

I had this problem, and it is basically because the binding order of the
network
components is wrong.  What you have to do is delete your DialUp adaptor,
then
reinstall it.  At least, that's what I had to do.  Make sure you have your
windows
CD handy.

-Dom

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
The email has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.palmerharvey.co.uk