[Zope] Zope CVS setup for .py files missing?

Christian Tismer tismer@appliedbiometrics.com
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 18:33:08 +0200

Howdy,

today, I loaded the current Zope2 CVS tree and windiff'ed it against
the current source release.

Windiff, which is incapable to treat CR vs. CR/LF correctly,
showed me lots of changes for many .py files, which were just
non-adjusted line endings. Especially the Gadfly files were
stiull in Unix format.

AFAIK, this is a configuration option for the CVS server, which
files are to be treated as text and which not.
Is there possibly a config problem?

thanks - chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer@appliedbiometrics.com>