[Zope] Re: New Version of Zope RPMS Available

Jeff Rush Jeff Rush" <jrush@timecastle.net
Wed, 27 Oct 99 19:23:25 -0500

On 27 Oct 1999 13:40:42 -0700, Karl Anderson wrote:

Karl,

I think the problem is that I made the change to omit the ZSYSLOG
env var in the zserver.sh script for running PCGI+ZServer and you
are running the ZServer-standalone version, right?  (hope, hope)

Because it's only been a few hours since my uploads, I've refreshed
the RPMs on my site w/o bumping the version.  You can just grab
the Zope-zserver-* RPM or the source RPM if you want to rebuild.

I'm not sure why just running "python z2.py" still fails for you but
would like to hear of your results with the new RPMs.  Sorry for
the hassle.

And for those who are running ZServer+PCGI, there is *nothing*
in the RPMs that changed other than removing the ZSYSLOG
env variable.  Don't bother to re-download it all over again.

-Jeff Rush