[Zope] Problem running Zope for first time.

Ryan Grace grace@laurel.humboldt.edu
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:20:33 -0700

I've just installed Zope and ./start'd it.  During installation I got a
password to go with the superuser account.  I hit Zope on port 8080 with my
web browser and try to get to the management screens, but keep getting an
authorization error using the name/password I was given.  I'm positive I'm
using teh right password and know that it is case sensitive.  So I tried
changing the password on teh command line with 'python zpasswd.py' but get:

[root@larch zope]# python zpasswd.py
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "zpasswd.py", line 90, in ?
    import sys, string, sha, binascii, whrandom, getopt, getpass, os
ImportError: No module named sha

Any ideas?  I'm anxious to get this going so I can start playing. :)

Thanks,
Ryan

#  Ryan Grace, Systems Analyst
#   Office for Enrollment Management