[Zope] sample site

Geoff Nordli geoff@gnaa.net
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:08:03 -0700

That is great, but I was thinking of a full-blown site.  Something
that you could import that has all the objects.  That way you
can see the different objects that were created, and how they were
used.  You get a sense of the whole picture.

Plus it makes it easier to get up to speed on the product.  In a
lot of situations you could reuse the code.

It would be great to have a choice of different sample sites.  Like
a knowledge base, squishdot, and maybe some sort of catalog site
for purchase selection.

Why re-invent the wheel!

geoff