[Zope] Another Annoying question...Name Space related I think...

David Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:57:13 -0700

Kevin Dangoor wrote:

> [...]

It seems that manage_editProperties(REQUEST.form) handles 'boolean'
types from a REQUEST while manage_changeProperties(REQUEST.form) does
not.

Just something I ran into working with them,
David