[Zope] News on Intranet from different feeds (CNN etc.)

Maarten Slaets maarten.slaets@kpnqwest.com
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:01:28 +0200

this is what u need.

jdfetch is a set of tools to display 'news boxes' on your site. A backend
fetches data from other sites and formats
   it as XML (using Netscape's RDF 0.91 format, used in My Netscape and
others). A parser for Zope (as an External
   Method) is included (and also DTML code to format the boxes), others
(Perl, C, C++) are planned. It currently
   handles AppWatch, LinuxApps, Solaris Central, Kernel (version), Freshmeat
and Slashdot.

http://www.freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/08/11/934358599.html

Maarten Slaets.