[Zope] Re: NotMail

J Kinsley jkinsley@horus.bticc.net
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 15:52:06 -0400 (EDT)

I saw your post in the Zope archive regarding the imort error with
NotMail.  I had the exact same error on a Linux box and managed to
fix it by doing the following:

In NotMail.py at line 199-200, change:

    def __init__(self, id, title='', default_domain, smpt_server,
		 smtp_port, imap_server, imap_port, REQUEST=None):

to:

    def __init__(self, id, title='', default_domain='', smpt_server='',
		 smtp_port=25, imap_server='', imap_port=143, REQUEST=None):

Although I am not yet certain whether or not this modification causes
any adverse effects somewhere else (to the best of my knowledge it
should not as long as everything is configured properly), it does fix the

  SyntaxError: non-default argument follows default argument (line 199)

problem.  However, I have discovered more problems when I try to
access NotMail, but I have not yet looked at them.

I also made a modification to Connection.py similar to the one
referenced in
http://www.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-October/011505.html
(knotmail) for IMAPAdapter.py (if 'NotMail' not in roles)....

Anyway, hope this helps....

Regards
Jarrod