[Zope] MySQL and Zope

Jose de Leon jadiel@thevision.net
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:02:19 -0700

I'm new to Zope and got it running fine with Apache.  I've experimented with
it and read quite a few "How-Tos".  I've walked through some of the How-Tos
and setup various documents and objects.

But...I have yet to find any information on how to get Zope to select and
insert data to a MySQL database.  I've downloaded and attempted to install
MySQLdb from www.zope.org

The build worked fine but there are no docs on how to use it or I don't know
how to look at the docs if it is embedded in Python code.  (I'm new to
python too)

Is there something more I need to do to get Zope to see a MySQL database?
Where is the how-to for this?

Thanks,
Jose de Leon