[Zope] Announce: Where's the zope? => SVG

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamars@ibm.net
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 16:02:09 +0200

Jason Cunliffe wrote:

> I am happy to note from the updated SVG page, that it looks like a good
> harvest this year :-)
> Lots of SVG related developments including:

Not to mention that extremely cool work being done in gill, the Gnome
illustration program (not even alpha, but you should see the demos).  Looks
like SVG will be a very wide-spread format in Gnome apps.

And Macromedia is a really bad company - I suffered for many years with
Director.  They bought Flash, BTW - it wasn't developed by Macromedia.

Of course, SVG is not supported in ANY of today's browsers.

--
Itamar - itamars@ibm.net