[Zope] ANN: SiteSummary 1.1

Edd Dumbill edd@usefulinc.com
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 17:21:48 +0000

I'm happy to announce version 1.1 of my SiteSummary product for Zope.

This product allows you to easily maintain and present RSS files, for
use in My Netscape or similar.

SiteSummary can be used in the following ways:

* Create your own RSS file with an easy to use browser interface

* Create an RSS file automatically by just adding a SiteSummary to a
  folder and telling it what it should index

* Have SiteSummary import data from an external RSS file and present
  this as part of your own web site

Please report bugs to me.

More information, including the download and documentation, can be found
at http://www.zope.org/Members/edmundd/SiteSummary

--
Edd Dumbill ----/ voice: +44 702-093-6870 fax: +44 870-164-0230 /----