[Zope] sql.error with ODBC on IIS 4.0

Jim Sanford jsanford@atinucleus.com
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 10:29:41 -0500

Have been setting up and testing a project on a Win 95 machine using Zope's
built in server. (Zope version 1.10.3). Have built several queries which have
been working fine.

Since the bosses liked our prototype it is now on fron burner. Have installed
Zope on NT 4.0 machine with IIS 4.0 as the server.

Can get to the management screen but when I try to test my SQL methods all I get
is a generic sql.error (traceback is below)

The ODBC connectors connect and disconnect fine. Even a simple "select * from
names where id = 27000" gets the sql.error.

Can anyone help?

Traceback

<head>
<title>sql.error</title>