[Zope] bug in mkproduct

Nick Garcia ngarcia@codeit.com
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:49:10 -0700 (PDT)

Actually the problem here is with the regular expression module.  Here's a
patch to Squishdot.py that will allow you to run it on Zope2.

I don't want to spam the list with the patch (even though it's only 3K) so
I'll send it to you directly.  Anyone else who wants it can either email
me or search the Squishdot newsgroup on egroups.com.