[Zope] Yet another apache + zope config questions

Geoffrey Makstutis Geoffrey Makstutis" <gmak@51pct.com
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 16:49:05 +0100

Hi,

I know that there is ample discussion in the docs and faq regarding the configuration of an existing web server and zope, but I still can't get it to work.

Here's my configuration:
Suse Linux 6.2
Apache 1.3.6 w/mod_rewrite loaded

Zope is installed in /usr/local/zope
Zope CGI is in /usr/local/httpd/cgi-bin

Rewrite Rules are:
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)
RewriteRule ^/Zope(.*) /cgi-bin/Zope.cgi$1 [e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=application/x-httpd-cgi,l]

/usr/local/zope is defined in httpd.conf with execute options

No matter how I try this, I still can't get authentication.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

                               51% Studios Ltd
                               Architecture - Design