[Zope] Yet another apache + zope config questions

Geoffrey Makstutis Geoffrey Makstutis" <gmak@51pct.com
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 17:34:56 +0100

Traceback (innermost last):File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in publish_module
	File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
	File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 151, in publish
	File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line 442, in traverse
	File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line 549, in unauthorized
Unauthorized: (see above)

Zope.cgi
#!/usr/local/zope/pcgi/pcgi-wrapper
PCGI_NAME=Zope
PCGI_MODULE_PATH=/usr/local/zope/lib/python/Zope
PCGI_PUBLISHER=/usr/local/zope/pcgi/pcgi_publisher.py
PCGI_EXE=/usr/local/zope/bin/python
PCGI_SOCKET_FILE=/usr/local/zope/var/pcgi.soc
PCGI_PID_FILE=/usr/local/zope/var/pcgi.pid
PCGI_ERROR_LOG=/usr/local/zope/var/pcgi.log
PCGI_DISPLAY_ERRORS=1
BOBO_REALM=/usr/local/zope/Zope.cgi
BOBO_DEBUG_MODE=1
INSTANCE_HOME=/usr/local/zope

I get nothing in my rewrite log at level 9.

Any suggestions?