[Zope] Zope t-shirts?

Hadar Pedhazur hadar@verticality.com
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 19:49:52 -0400

Stephan Richter wrote:
> I am a geek too but I wear nice shirts and dress pans
> every day.  So we should have a nice shirt (not polo
> shirt) with symbol too. I am willing to pay for it.  Zope
> is just too cool.

Chris already let the cat out of the bag that we have really
nice "dress shirts" too. He correctly pointed out that they
are more expensive. He didn't mention the other problem:

We wear them at trade shows to all look alike!

So, if we sell them, you'll all be happy (the quality is
amazing), but then we'll need to come up with something else
so that you don't show up at our booth and walk away with
our computers :-).