[Zope] A tree and a form

Wim Vanroose vanroose@ruca.ua.ac.be
Mon, 06 Sep 1999 16:37:22 +0200

Hei,

       Within   a <form> I use a tree that is generated  by an sql
method already dicussed here on the list. After I opened a branch  I
want to select different leaves with a <input type=checkbox  .. > .
Problem is that  when you open a branch select some leaves close it and
go on to select leaves from another branch you are in troubles. Because
when you reopen  the branch all  buttons are unselected.  It's
impossible to walk thru the tree, select some leaves and afterwards hit
the submit button.

So one of the possible solutions  is to make the +/- signs  submit
buttons that save the selected items immediatly  in the SQL database.

Has anybody any other proposals  or some hints were to start ?

Wim Vanroose,