[Zope] Getting PCGI to work with ZServer - how?

Chris Allen chris_allen@aurema.com
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:43:36 +1000

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I ended up looking through the pcgi-wrapper
code and it turns out that the pcgiConnect() code for UNIX uses an AF_UNIX
domain socket (NT uses AF_INET).  I then tried removing the PCGI_PORT
directive and now ZServer creates the right type of socket and PCGI works.
Phew!

DC: The README.txt file for ZServer needs to be updated to explain this
clearly.

Kind Regards,
Chris