[Zope] Editing DTML Methods with Emacs ?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:11:43 -0400

The problem is XEmacs.  It first deletes the file and saves a backup
'~', and then an original.  Because it deletes the origninal object
instead of overwriting it, Zope assumes that the *new* file is to be a
document.  I bet a gazzillion dollars that there is some lisp variable
somewhere in EFS to disable this behavior.

-Michel