[Zope] Announce: PythonMethod 0.0.1

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:37:21 +0200

Christopher Petrilli wrote:
> > Evan Simpson wrote:
> >>
> >> It works.  I'm really tired.  For more, see
> >> http://zope.org:18200/Members/4am/PythonMethod
> >>

> > Oh my God. Don't you guys ever sleep?!? Our docs are already backlogged as it
> > is! Now we have even _more_ (as yet undocumented) cool stuff? Don't get me
> > wrong, this is really exciting but...
>
> Um, this is not a product of Digital Creations, complain to Evan if you
> want, but not us :-)

This is called open source in action, folks. Collectively, we _never_ sleep,
and there's always more cool stuff, and the docs are always behind. But
there's open source working on the docs too. :)

Anyway, the Zope community rocks! (and that for the most part _is_ a product
of Digital Creations)

Regards,

Martijn