[Zope] newbie zpasswd question

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:35:00 -0400

How are you starting zope, from what directory are you starting it, and
as what user?  It looks like your python is not finding any of it's
libraries, which means it is misconfigured somehow.

Seeing as this is not being reported by anyone else, I suspect this is a
misconfiguration on your part, not that of the Zope release.  You could
prove me wrong, of course.

-Michel