[Zope] Import from Zope-1 to Zope-2

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:55:35 +1000

The answer is to use the upgrade utility in the utilities dir but on a
related note heres another idea I had. How about a product that can mount
one zope ODB into another. Using XML-RPC or something to connect the two
sites togeather over  the internet. It may not be fast enough for using that
way but at least it would be really easy for transfering data between zope
odb's.