[Zope] Building a list programmatically under DTML

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 17:06:14 -0700

> <form action...>
> <dtml-in desc>
>   <input type="hidden" name="desc:list" value="<dtml-var
> sequence-item>">
> </dtml-in>
> </form>
>
> This will put an <input...> in your HTML for every element in the list
> 'original_list'.  When the 'action' of this form gets called, ZPublisher
> will marshal all of the <input...>s into a list called 'desc'.
>
> And then your code will work.

My thanks to all of you who helped me out with this problem!

It is very apparent that acquisition does not  happen only within Zope
but also among its users.

My personal Zope Zen has acquired a couple of fractional percentage
points.

Once again thanks.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Red Hat Certified Engineer                 tjg@avalongroup.net
Chief Technology Officer                   www.avalongroup.net
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630