[Zope] fsimport HELP please....

ozric ozric@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 20:38:30 -0400

Ok I have used(played with) Zope for awhile and I just upgraded to
apache 1.3.9 and
MySQl. I have also upgraded to Zope2 final.
I have a question... I can't seem to figure out the fsimport extension.
I think I have it installed right.  Where do I "call" it from ?  Please
Help.

I have another question about apache and Zope.   I have restricted
access to
/cgi-bin/Zope/Zope.cgi to lock down the management screen.  How do I let
EU
view my web site.  I tried with setting the directive location to
/cgi-bin/Zope/Zope.cgi/manage and this lets you into the Zope site,
but when I go to /manage and enter the password I get one frame and
and error message.  Can someone help me get this set up right ?

--
Windows 95/NT - 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
               patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a

result in a suit for a MINIMUM of $500 damage per incident.