[Zope] The QuickRef needs a link from the docs page.

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 00:41:10 -0400

Kuraiken wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> Thanks for the excellent Quick Reference (why hasn't the full HTML version any
> "live-in-document" links? I know, I know, you just _can't_ please 'em...:-)).

Actually, you can.  From what I've seen, the Quick Reference is an XML
Document (when you look at it through a browser, click on the 'Source'
link and look at the DTML that renders the HTML from XML).  Therefore,
adding the ability to parse and insert links would be a programatic
problem, not a brute force one.

> However, I think it needs a link from:
> http://www.zope.org:18200/Documentation/

I'll do the labor (to add the link, not linkafy the document) but the
go-ahead is Amos' gig.

Michel