[Zope] how to print error stack trace

Jordan B. Baker jbb@spyderlab.com
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 00:10:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Jay, Dylan wrote:

> > Just include
> >
> > <dtml-var error_traceback>
> >
> > in the body of the error mail (<!--#var error_traceback--> if you're
> > using Zope 1).
>
> Thanks alot. Also can anyone tell me why sometimes the standard_error_html
> is used and sometimes an error page is generated with stack trace but it
> didn't come from standard_error_html?

I think this is cuz errors can come from more than one place during
the Zope request and it is not entirely consistent as you've noticed.

I seem to recall some email from DC folk about this in particular a while
back...

I think the errors handled by ZPUblisher didn't call the standard error
document for some reason...

- kinda hazy answer from a kinda hazy jordan

-------
Jordan B. Baker -- jbb@spyderlab.com
weaving the web @ http://www.spyderlab.com