[Zope] ZServer log format

Itai Tavor itavor@bigpond.net.au
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:15:47 +1000

Hi,

I want to ditch Apache and use ZServer directly... but I got Apache
to write HTTP_AGENT and HTTP_REFERER to the access log file, which
medusa doesn't do. I couldn't find a way to customize the logs in
medusa in the docs and after a quick look through the code. Is it
possible? Or can anyone point me to the place in the code to add a
patch?

Thanks

Itai
--
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itavor@vic.bigpond.net.au       --               - Kermit the Frog --