[Zope] Benchmarking Zope

Itai Tavor itavor@bigpond.net.au
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:51:54 +1000

Thanks a lot. Working great. Somone mentioned ab in a post a while
ago, but I couldn't find mention of it in the apache docs... why
didn't I think to type 'ab' and see what happens...

--
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itavor@vic.bigpond.net.au       --               - Kermit the Frog --