[Zope] Login?

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 07:56:52 -0400

i want to implement some simple login mechanism as well (as a matter of fact
just like at the new zope site) and looked at the source using the (very
helpful!) view_source method. just a little problem (maybe my morning tea
isn't working yet) : i suspect the "beef" is in the method getting called
when you press the "Register!" button in the new member signup:

<-- 8< gorgeous code left out 8<-->

<form action="register" method="POST">

<-- 8< gorgeous code left out 8<-->

trying to apply view_source to "register", however, gives me "resource not
found"... :(  how can i get at it?

jens

Jens Vagelpohl

Systems Administrator