[Zope] Zope demonstration to UK Higher Education Establishments.

Robin Becker robin@jessikat.demon.co.uk
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:57:46 +0100

In article <004f01befba1$88a6ece0$5c773fc1@media1>, Phil Harris
<phil@philh.org> writes
>Hi all,
>
>Just a note to thank all of you.
>
>This week Tony McDonald, Paul Browning and myself (all list members and
>ardent Zope users) attended the 3rd annual Institutional Web Management
>Conference in the UK.
>
>We ran a small workshop and also exhibited some stuff that we have done
>between us, I also knocked up a small Zope portal site for the users to try
>in the workshop.
>
>I have to say the response was nothing short of remarkable, suffice to say
>that the Higher Education Sector in the Uk will probably have a lot more
>Zope users shortly.
>
>My thanks are for the help in creating my zGold portal, and also for Zope.
>
>Thanks all
>
>Phil
>phil@philh.org
You aren't wrong. I have delivered a small Zope setup to NIESR. It will
allow users to play games with a fiscal policy model. When they finalise
I will post a lookout message.
--
Robin Becker