[Zope] News Item: Andreas Kostyrka provides RedHat 6.0 Zope RPMs

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:45:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999, Martijn Pieters wrote:

> I recognize the pattern. I have it with web applications.
>
> They tend to break if I go on holiday, and the difficulty to fix it by
> somebody else but me is directly related to how far I am from a phone that
> my colleagues now the number off. The further I am, the less hard it gets =).
Well, in this case I've thought I've fixed my apache-mod_ssl rpm. I did
not, and suexec come out non-setuid. Well, in the process of figuring this
out I've looked at pcgi-wrapper in much more detail that is good for my
mental health ;)

Question: Does anyone of the WindowsNT gurus know how to access the
log management stuff?
So how do I basically do this with WinNT:
openlog("pcgi-wrapper",LOG_PID|LOG_CONS,LOG_LOCAL0);
syslog(LOG_DEBUG,"INFOstring %s","somearg");
closelog();

Andreas
--
Andreas Kostyrka                     | andreas@mtg.co.at
phone: +43/1/7070750                 | phone: +43/676/4091256