[Zope] Zope on a Mac?

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@linuxcare.com
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:55:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999 Tony.McDonald@newcastle.ac.uk wrote:

> not without a lot of work - too much unix-y stuff going on. Now I heard
> that someone had got it working on MacOS-X Server, and I've got it
> running under linuxppc, but natively? not for the forseeable future I
> think..

I still haven't gotten it all going on LinuxPPC (with apache) but I will
admit that I haven't tried very hard. I followed what looked like the
directions <g>, but so far no luck. I think I might have had an insight
today about why it might not have worked; I'll come back tomorrow and try
again (I shouldn't be in the office today!).

I don't see why it couldn't run on the MacOS with the proper hacking, but
I'm rarely in the MacOS enough to try. :)

--
Deirdre Saoirse, Systems Analyst, Linuxcare, Inc.
415.354.4878 x252 tel, 415.701.7457 fax