[Zope] Using "Session" to store per-session data.

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:47:17 +0100

At 6:23 pm +1000 13/9/99, Anthony Baxter wrote:
>> A plug for my  *old* language, PHP3 and its session library PHPLIb.
>> They did it using cookies and an SQL database, and I think that's the
>> way to do it, rather than using the ZODB.
>> The PHPLib library is at: http://phplib.netuse.de/index.php3
>
>Sure, but that means working in PHP. No thanks.
>
>Anthony

Sorry, I didn't mean it that way (actually, I've reread my message -
I guess you couldn't take it any *other* way!) - I meant you could
look at the code and see how it's done.

I'm in the process of converting my stuff into Zope/Python from PHP myself! :)
Tone
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2