[Zope] Representing an external server in a tree?

Andrew Bunney abunney@bournemouth.ac.uk
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:50:59 +0100

I am building framed online learning environments and I am very  new to
zope. Lot's of it's features say migrate from a static site especially
navigation trees which I currently do in JavaScript by hand. I think I could
bring in projects 6 months early. If I did I could concentrate on content
rather than architecture and maintenance.

However I still need to reference external webservers within the navigation
tree. The only way I can see of doing this is to upload a HTML document as a
file and have it meta refresh to the external website which runs automated
assessment software. Is there a more elegant way of doing this?

Thanks

Andrew Bunney
Learning Design Demonstrator
Business School,