[Zope] Need ZCatalog help

John Goerzen jgoerzen@complete.org
14 Sep 1999 11:28:00 -0500

Martijn Pieters <mj@antraciet.nl> writes:

OK, I managed to pull up manage_editCatalogerForm.  However, there are
two concerns:

1) It didn't require me to log in as a manager to use it!!!

2) After I'd type in a new value, even as manager, it would give me a
TypeError on REQUEST.  Traceback is:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in publish_module
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 201, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: CatalogAware)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: manage_editCataloger)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 102, in call_object
    (Object: manage_editCataloger)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/CatalogAwareness.py, line 109, in manage_editCataloger
    (Object: CatalogAware)
NameError: (see above)