[Zope] Add new item menu...

Francisco Sam Castillo fsam@proyecto-web.com.mx
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 00:17:13 -0600

Hello,
I been trying to limit the options that get display on define group of
users, Is there a way to limit the options on the selection drop menu for a
"Add a new item" for a specific previously define group?

The case is that I jus want some of the currently install products to show
up on some groups and other on another set of groups but not all, because
even when I have deny permissions to create new objects they still appear
and then the users can install what ever they want, and this is not good,
hope some one cud give, hint or a clue as to how to acomplish this task.

Thanks in advanced

Sam