[Zope] Comma Deliminated Format Databases and Zope

jonathon jblake@stamp-coin.com
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 07:07:46 +0000 (UTC)

	Going through the documentation for Zope, I've come across
	a multitude of ways to get SQL Databases into Zope.

	What I haven't found, is a simple way to import a comma deliminated
	format database into Zope.   Does such a critter not exist, or
	did I overlook it, in going through the documentation for
	SQL?

	[ My theory is that ZCatalog ought to replace comma deliminated
	files, that are found so often in perl cgi scripts, and that the
	migration path does not go straight to a SQL database. ]

	Or is the preferred method to translate comma delimited format
	database files to something that GadFly can use?  [ If that
	is the case, do I need to roll my own script to do that conversion
	automatically, or is such a script available somewhere?  ]

	xan

	jonathon