[Zope] Simplifying complex contexts/urls

David Kankiewicz i173327@thegrid.net
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:02:18 -0700

from ZServer on Linux with Netscape or KDE browser I got up to 131,111
with no prob. The next click 2x131,111 crashes both..
(KDE doesn't like rendering the lonnnnggggggg link, had to refresh the
display each time)

Yahoo use to give thousands of stock quotes back from their quote page,
the URL had each
stock symbol,another, now they limit it to 200.
I ran into IE's url length limit trying that once, so someone should
check IE out and report back.

David,
tone..