[Zope] Re: Can't import (some things)

rossl@med.usyd.edu.au rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 22:00:56 -0700

The ones you're having trouble with are zclasses. You have to hold your mouth just so and go to the rather arcane url of
[your zope]/Control_Panel/Products/manage_importExportForm

You need to do this because the furlishinger Products manage_tabs doesn't include the import/export form and you can't import zclass products anywhere except into your products folder - could someone please add this to the Collector ?

That hollow tapping sound you've all been hearing these last few weeks is lots of people head banging over this one vainly hoping for zope zen.

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/zope/?start=12583