[Zope] Sorting the OODB

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 06:31:38 -0500 (EST)

I wonder if the DC troops might consider using something
like Zieve to display objects in a folder? I need to get
back to Zieve and improve it based on feedback from
Martijn Pieters, maybe make it into a tag rather than
a product. But it would/could allow folks to sort by
whatever (type, date, name, size) by clicking on the
column title.

-steve