[Zope] Maximum zope database size BUG on Solaris

codelarvs@ciudad.com.ar codelarvs@ciudad.com.ar
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:27:43 -0300 (GMT)

I have Zope 2.0.0 binary distribution on a SPARC SunOS 5.7.
My problem is that when the database grows up to 2gb and I try to
keep adding files, Zope reports the folowing error:

" Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
Error Type: OverflowError
Error Value: integer addition "

i've searched in the mailing list archives and fond that the
problem may be because my operating system doesnt allow files
over 2GB, but Solaris seems to allow them.

Is this a Bug? Or I'm doing something wrong? If this is a limitation
from my os, is there some way to suprpassit from zope?

Thanks for reading!