[Zope] Zope on Debian 2.1

NatePuri NatePuri <publisher@office.ompages.com>
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 00:52:21 -0700

--IiVenqGWf+H9Y6IX

I am trying to install Zope and have had a rough time.  I have a=20
Debian 2.1 (Slink) system running here.  Zope comes in binary format
for debian but would require me to upgrade to Potato.  I have a pretty
security intensive user base and I don't feel comfortable upgrading at
this time.

I have the Zope components, but I don't know where my 'Python path'
is for purposes of installation.  I have /usr/bin/python and=20
/usr/lib/python1.5.  Which is the path.  The one in /usr/bin is
a binary.  Do I put it in /usr/bin?  Thanks

--=20
NatePuri ("natedawg")=20
Certified Law Student
McGeorge School of Law