[Zope] problems with #in

Wayne piercew@netscape.net
19 Sep 99 13:42:33 PDT

I have an #in loop to pull some folder properties and populate a HTML drop
down list.  The problem that I have is that everything is sent for each item
in the list.

For example, one of the properties is called 'projects', which is a 'line'
type and contains:

Project #1
Project #2

With the following placed in the HTML (after the necessary form stuff):

	<!--#in projects-->
	<OPTION VALUE="<!--#var projects lower-->"><!--#var projects-->

It populates the drop down menu, but it puts them all in a Python list for
each entry (in this case there are two 'list' objects with both entries in
them).

I've looked through the DTML Users Guide for a way to do a slice (or something
similar) or a 'for x in projects:' but have turned up nothing.

I'm certain there has to be some other way than to write an External Method.

Any help or pointers you could give would be appreciated,

Wayne