[Zope] Docs and what not....

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:13:16 -0400

Hello everyone:

Just wanted to give everyone an update on our documentation effort.
First, I am pleasantly flabbergasted at the number, variety and depth of
the How-Tos contributed by the community!  It's clear that the new Zope
site (specifically, Member self-publishing) will go a long way toward
helping the documentation effort

Internally, we've also been publishing some How-Tos:

http://www.zope.org/Members/Pam/DTMLScripting
http://www.zope.org/Members/Pam/ChangePorts
http://www.zope.org/Members/jshell/ZSQLMethods-InsertingData
http://www.zope.org/Members/jshell/ZSQLMethods-CreatingTables
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/ExternalMethods

http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/HowTos/DTMLMethodsandDocsHowTo

with more on the way.

In addition, a New and Improved DTML User Reference is on the new site
at:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation

While we are a few days behind on delivery of the remaining docs, they
ARE on the way!

--Rob

--
Rob Page                 V: 540.371.6909
                         F: 703.995.0412